Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 16 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

Don't you love how long it can take to do a "30 day" challenge? =P

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.

As I was trying to pinpoint one person of influence in my life whom I either inspire to be like or am greatly inspired by in general, I began to think of fictional and real people. Among them were Nancy Drew, C.S. Lewis, Theodore Seuss Giesel (Dr. Seuss), Mrs. Teresa Moon, etc. However there was no one person that stood out among the crowd. No one person whom won the prize. And then I started thinking about my moments of inspiration, every one of them connected with a different person. My main inspirations come from a variety of people, sometimes people I don't even know and just see around town. The "someone" who inspires me is actually numerous someones. <3

No comments: