Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 11 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

In this slightly different picture, is one of the few things that I will honestly say that I highly despise. The title of this shirt design from shirt.woot.com is "Tofu, Food's Master of Disguise." While I have nothing against tofu, I find it very sad when people try to be something they are not. We are each created to be unique, and when we sacrifice who we are to become who we are told to be (by others, magazines, tv, movies, etc.), we begin to miss out on what our life could be.
Just like how tofu cannot truly replace chicken or lobster, we cannot truly replace who we are with who others say we should be. <3

1 comment:

Alice said...

you have learned so much in this past year. i love how you express yourself and how you reason things out. this is my favorite post so far - because it is so insightful and so .... you :).