Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 12 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

Day 12: A picture of something you love.

As some of you already know, I have been blessed with the opportunity to compete with the National Christian Forensics and Communications Association, or NCFCA, the past three years. I remember specifically at my very first tournament a young man, whom I did not know and was competing against, asked to prayed with me before one of my speeches. I was blown away by the idea that someone I was competing against would volunteer to pray with me that my speech would go well and bless the audience. However, as I have come to know very well these past few years, this was the norm in our region.
One of the many things that I love about my regional family is that, no matter who you are, who you know, or who you are competing against, you can believe that someone is praying for you constantly. Someone is watching over you with encouraging eyes. Someone is cheering for you outside of the room. However, everyone is waiting to hear your name in the closing ceremonies. Thank you for every hallway prayer. <3

No comments: