Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

Today I made a life changing decision: I have decide to conform to the ways of others and partake in the 30 Day Picture Challenge. For 30 days, or one month, I'll be, hopefully, posting some interesting pictures and stories. If you've ever done anything crazy with me, be afraid, you may just receive a special appearance ;)

Day 1: A Picture of Yourself With 10 Facts.

I love music and colors. My favorite animal is a lemur. My favorite numbers are 2 & 5 {thank you ICC <3}. Despite learning karate for 8 years in two styles, I hate fighting. I have helped with more weddings then I have been invited to. In a 4 month timespan I visited 3/5 of our United States (No, Hawaii and Alaska were not in the mix). I LOVE playing the Nancy Drew computer games. I am the daughter of a picture Nazi. My favorite "sport" is forensics (communication/speech and debate).
I am, and will always be, an unashamed follower of Christ.

Despite my geeky-nerdy-abnormal-ness, I truly love my friends and family, and can't wait to share more memories throughout the next 30 days <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I knew 1/2 of these. And I'm not scared.

Cool stuff! =)

Alice said...

hahaha! good stuff, kali! love you!