Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 4 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

Day 4: A picture of your favorite night.

This particular evening was one were I was able to talk with my close friend who live in a completely different state, for the first time in quite a while. She's amazing. While this may not be a picture of my absolute favorite night ever, it is a picture of my favorite kind of night. A night where I am able to talk, or communicate in some way, with a friend. Looking back at my life, there is no one night that stands out above all others as being special and meaningful to me, however there are many nights that are important to me. All of which are ones that are spent with my friends and family (related by blood, or related by heart). <3

1 comment:

Alice said...

hahaha! what are you showing her? hi, emily! love you!