Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 3 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Being the not-so-average millennial that I am, I actually do not enjoy watching TV very often, so I don't have a favorite show... However, I do love Disney's recent movie called, "Tangled."
When I was little, I always wanted to grow my hair out as long as possible, and found the story of Rapunzel interesting and fun. Having some personal ties to the original storyline, plus getting to see it for the first time after spending the entire day with my mom, made it one of my current favorites. <3
If you have not yet had the opportunity to see "Tangled" I would absolutely recommend it as a fun movie that is appropriate for all ages.

2 comments:

Alice said...

and it has really great music :)

- and, by the way, i still can't find your "follow" box o.O

Kali.Bug said...

It's in the top left corner.