Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 7 of the 30 Day Picture Challenge

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.

While I do treasure many items in my life, I have to say that my computer is probably one of the most important ones to me currently, however not simply because it's a piece of technology. Despite it being just a bunch of metal and wires put together in the shape of a box/book, the reason I treasure my computer, or really technology as a whole, is because it allows me to have constant contact with countless friends all at once. Some of my closest friends live in Texas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina, and without a computer or phone it would be hard to contact one another.
However, apart from allowing me to easily communicate with friends, my computer has also been a wonderful tool to help me do my best with any project, wether it be for school or simply for fun. It's definitely been a blessing to own. <3

No comments: